CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Time Flies!!!

After the New Year the months flew by so fast! My daughter Christa had her baby girl on Jan. 20th. It's so much fun getting all these girls for grandkids! Then keeping up with my Missionaries and work it's nothing but go, go , go but that's what keeps life exciting. Admist all that is going on I still find some time to go running her and there when it's not too cold. Our cute Tessa has been around and I've got to play with her too. She is growing and getting so cute with her smile! It's so nice to have Dave and Lindsy closer. With my release as Primary president last year and now just teaching sunday school, it is nice to be around more and play with my grandkids!

1 comments:

Thomas Family said...

I like the new background! See you in a couple of weeks. Thanks so much for taking care of Bowser!